CFS 10W60 NT
ENGINE OIL (FULLY SYNTHETIC OIL)
- Far exceeds: the requirements of:
- API: SM, CF
- ACEA: A3 / B4
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology ultra low friction formulation. For larger race and rally engines, with or without turbochargers, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions.
For competition or high performance modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
- Significantly reduces friction and heat generation
- Reduces component wear which promotes longer engine life
- Increases power output and torque, superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Improves reliability and energy efficiency
|Specific Gravity (at 15°C)||0.870|
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt)||24.4|
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt)||170.8|
|Pour Point (°C)||-42|
|Flash Point (°C)||226|
|Cold Crank Viscosity (cP)||7,000|
|TBN (mg KOH/gm)||10.11|
Millers oils are used widely in the automotive and motorsport industry.