Our Right Hand Drive In-car servo system allows you to fit your brake servo / booster inside the car, freeing up the vital room needed for big engine swaps and air-boxes.
Our new brackets replace the factory pedal box setup in Right hand drive E30’s providing a new mounting system for vacuum assisted servo / brake boosters. It rotates the final position of the servo 90 degrees thus locating it inside the car rather then the engine bay.
We have developed a new assembly to allow this to be possible.
Our assembly is the mount for the servo / brake booster which is now situated behind the glovebox. It incorporates the Ergen Miniature Brake servo and master cylinder kit. The pull rod activates the servo at the same ratio as the factory setup. Our bracket mounts up to the original mounting holes on the car, so no need to drill anything.
Fitting this kit requires:
– Modifications to the back the glovebox to allow for clearance of the servo.
– New custom brake lines from the master cylinder to the E30 Braking system
– Vacuum line hose replacement from engine to new servo location
Benefits of this kit are:
– Brand new unit which completely replaces factory bracket
– Direct fit to all RHD E30 models (new brake lines will be required)
– Compatible with the Ergen miniature servo kit
– Uses motorsport track rods/pillow bush bearings rather then the conventional pivot pin setup – less slack in the system.
– Brand New pivots with high quality bearings
– Laser cut main bodies for precision fitment
– Engine bay clamp plates are supplied to ensure the pedal box and servo assembly have minimal flex where they mount to the E30 body
Perfect for engine conversions like the M60, M62, S62, S50, S54, S65 & S85
Please check our website for Left Hand Drive In Car Servo Kit